Tuesday 31 August 2021

Writing A Letter To Harold.

 WALT: Write A Letter

We have been learning to write a letter!, and today we decided to write one to Harold. 

Have yo experienced Harold being at your school before? Here is my writing:

Good morning Harold, My name is Angus and I wanted to write you a letter about what I've been doing in lock down. It's two weeks today since we went into lock down I was blown away to hear that there Is no school so I get to do my school work at home it's definitely different and some mornings i have be laying in as it's super nice to relax. I have been going for bike rides with my mum and sisters and lots of walks as my mum loves fitness,


I noticed i'm having a big growth spurt because i'm always hungry and keep eating lots and lots my mum said where are you putting it all,Yesterday I went outside and found some little bugs in the garden and made them a wee house  and I even feed some eels yesterday and I put some bread on my shoes and had some ducks eating the bread off my shoes.

I hope you find lock down fun. Harold, take care.

Have You Been doing Outside fitness to keep fit?


Sincerely Angus,

New Brighton Catholic School.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus, you have been busy in lockdown. I've been doing a lot of the same things as you but I've stayed away from the bugs and eels. Do you have a favourite place to go for a bike ride?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post