Tuesday 24 August 2021

shopping

Mum was taking us to the local shops to have a look aroundthan we just jumped out of the car and wee see a massive herd of animals! running freely down towards us,We scream and run to the shops and lock the doors,

The giraffe went inside our van we were watching these animals from inside the shop.

We couldn't believe our eyes the animals were in love with our van.

It was getting late in the afternoon and the yellow sun was going down

and the animals were being very loud,

We ran out the back door of the shop and ran all the way home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post