Tuesday 3 August 2021

The boy with wings

 W.A.L.T Reflect on our experiences.

The Boy with wings is about a boy called Jack that had dead apple trees and loved following his dreams.  He will do anything to complete them. When he saw a bird he followed it to find water he went thru a

 tsunami and sand storm and thick fog on the top of a  mountain. Then he went  to a village with a pie that he could not afford then he got sent to jail and found a rat it came his pet. He heard that there was a key on the road and there was water under the rock at his house. He got the rat to get the key and saved him. Then he got back home and flipped over a rock. Heaps of water came out and all the trees grew apples again. ave you ever read the book?AA4F47A5-053B-4F3C-9754-EC810DC6E2FA_1_105_c.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post