Tuesday 22 September 2020

A day in the life of a Red Panda

We are learning how to write first person.

I woke up just as sun was rising and I started to slide down the tree. I wandered down the path and saw a yummy bush. I thought I would eat it for breakfast. Yum! I climbed back up the tree with my sharp claws with the bush in my mouth then I went back to hiding in the tall tall tree so I was safe from other animals. I destroyed the sticks from the bush because I ate them so quickly. Then I went back to bed and blended in with the trees because my fur is like camouflage.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus
    I rely like how you chose a red panda maby next time we do a first prison write you could do more fats

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post