Monday 6 September 2021

Christchurch visiting

 

W.A.L.T  kids visit at the Antarctic centre.




Welcome everyone visiting Christchurch,There are a few great attractions and i'm going to give yous a few ideas.

Antarctic centre =  A great place to go if u love the cold,A huge storm room u can stand in that runs for 5 mins and u can experience a real snow storm and really have a taste of what it's like in Antarctic,Also they have two movies playing through the day and  u are watching a movie with actual water squirting at your face chairs rocking back and forward snow falling from the roof what a amazing movie,If you like husky dogs well u can pat these amazing dogs they actually live in antacid And u cant forget the penguins sitting on their eggs.If u love going on rides u can experience the wonderful hag land ride where u go over bumpy tyres,Rocky rivers U climb up a to[p of a hill and there's a gap that u drive over a great overall  visit and very good money value.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Angus! The Antarctic centre is a great idea for a place to visit!
    What's your favourite animal there?
    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post