Friday 14 May 2021

Refugee walk

W.A.L.T write brief recount



 On Monday 10th May the senior syndicate went to the red zone to act like refugees. While you walk around there was quest to complete. My favourite one was the hut building so there was heaps of big bits of plastic on the ground you will split up in groups and put up your bit of plastic in trees to make a nice hut. You had to fit your whole entire group in it. There were other activities like eating rice that was very very hot and getting your friend to the other side of the field without touching the cones. There was also a list with mandarin words on it but you had to answer in English.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post