Thursday 21 May 2020

The Bear and the Bees.

WALT: Write a quality blog post.

The bear woke up. He was hungry.  Then the bear crawled out of his cave and saw a ground squirrel under a big rock and then the bear went down to the flushing water to go and get a meal. The next day the bear never got angry over a small bee.
The bear should not break the nest. Why did the bear eat leaves. The bear should have got the fish. And I
like that the bear jumped in to the water. I don´t like that he got no food.
Why did the bear get angry over a bee?

1 comment:

  1. i like the bear and bees post !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post