Friday 24 July 2020

Angus´ arguement on video games.

I strongly believe that kids should be allowed to play
video games. Because you can talk to your friends. 
Some video games are educational and can help you to learn. Not all video games are violent. 

Firstly, not all video games are violent because you can talk to your friends, eliminate people with an axe or sword. In fact, some games can be fun.

Secondly some games are educational like Prodigy. It can help you to learn and that is why I like video games.

Finally not all video games are violent and some make you happy. 

Without a dout all children should be allowed to play video games because you can put age restrictions on, you can talk to your friends and video games aren't violent. I like video games because you can build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post