Friday 19 June 2020

Shrek Character Description

WALT: Write a character description

Shrek is a happy but ugly ogre that does not like people.
Shrek has green skin that looks like grass.
Shrek has a big green egg for a head.
Shrek has a big bushy eyebrow as bushy as a bush.
Shrek has big hands like a giants hands.
He has thin ears like a razor blade.
Shrek has ragged clothes.
I like Shrek because he has brown long johns and he makes me laugh.


I don´t like Shrek sometimes because he is mean to his friend Donkey.




Shrek Is Love, Shrek Is Life | Know Your Meme





4 comments:

  1. hi Angus i like your blog about Shrek. it is cool how you described Shrek.😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very incredible and me and my friend Jake and Cody and Luca has been am a very fun and I like what you did oh and I am from Rafferty school names Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you did that I don't even know if I could pull something that funny off it's a hilarious soon as my friend sorry it they were laughing and laughing and laughing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angus I like your blog about Shrek because you described him. Have you watched all the Shrek movies if so what one is your favourite? 🥇

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post